Talkaphone’s new WaveSense technology is designed to reduce bacterial and viral spread in facility entryways. With the WaveSense solution, employees, vendors, and visitors have a touch-free method to initiate two-way communication.
For new installations, the VOIP-200 Series IP Call Stations are available with built-in WaveSense technology and support audio and/or video provided by the call station. The WaveSense Contactless Solution can also be installed next to existing Talkaphone call stations including the VOIP-200, VOIP-500, and VOIP-600 Series IP Call Stations.
The contactless solution can also be installed independently and interface with an access control system—providing a dry contact for door access or contactless door opening.
To learn more, contact your Absco Solutions Account Executive or email@example.com.
Avigilon AI NVR is Now Shipping
We are excited to announce that the innovative AI NVR is now shipping.
The AI NVR is the first of its kind to offer a single, easy to manage, hardened video recorder that brings the power of Avigilon’s next generation video analytics to any connected video stream. Built on Avigilon’s hardened operating system, customers benefit from advanced remote management capabilities that streamline deployment and management of the AI NVR.
Avigilon's New Licenseless ES 8-Port Appliance is now shipping.
Available in 4TB and 8TB, this licenseless appliance provides your customers with a more affordable edge storage solution, as well as flexibility when selecting Avigilon Control Center (ACC) Core, Standard or Enterprise licenses to suit their video security deployment needs. Your customers also have the option to add Self-Learning Video Analytics at their discretion.
In addition, customers can also continue to take advantage of the 8TB ES 8-Port Appliance, blue, which comes pre-licensed with 8 ACC™ Enterprise channels.
End of Life for Avigilon's H4 Pro Camera Line & Lenses
With the recent launch of the Avigilon H5 Pro Camera Line, we are officially announcing the end-of-life (EOL) of the H4 Pro Camera Line. Please see the following important end-of-life dates for the H4 Pro Camera Line so you can plan accordingly if you currently utilize Avigilon H4 Pro Cameras.
- End-of-sale: The discontinued H4 Pro Camera Line can be purchased while supplies last, with expected availability until March 2021.
- End-of-support: Avigilon will support the H4 Pro Camera Line until March 31, 2026.
- End-of-sale: The discontinued H4 Pro Camera Lenses can be purchased while supplies last, with expected availability until January 2021.
- End-of-support: Avigilon will support the H4 Pro Camera Lenses until January 31, 2022.
End of Life for Avigilon's Ourdoor PoE 5-Port Managed Switch
Avigilon is officially announcing the end-of-life (EOL) of the Outdoor PoE 5-Port Managed Switch. Please see the following important end-of-life dates for the ES-PS-S4 product along with the recommended replacement ES-PS-S4-NPC product so you can plan accordingly, if this impacts your organization.
- End-of-sale: The discontinued Outdoor PoE 5-Port Managed Switch is no longer available for purchase.
- End-of-support: Avigilon will support the Outdoor PoE 5-Port Managed Switch until December 31, 2021.
For more information about any of these, reach out to your Absco Solutions account executive or firstname.lastname@example.org
Avigilon ACM Fully Supports Schlage's Wireless Locks
The Avigilon Access Control Manager (ACM) system now supports Schlage’s complete line of wireless locks.
Wireless lock integrations enable schools, healthcare facilities, commercial and residential buildings to combine all of the components of an access controlled door into a simplified all-in-one system that saves time and costs. Your customers can turn any locked door into a monitored, access controlled door with ACM™ for easier access management and enhanced security in and around their facilities.
With the Schlage integration, your customers can benefit from:
- A Flexible Integration: Customers can select the Schlage wireless lock they need for each access controlled door and manage it centrally through ACM.
- Gateway IP Support: Support for Schlage Gateway IP helps to reduce the infrastructure required to connect ACM to the locks wirelessly and can interact with the locks live.
- Offline Wi-Fi Support: ACM can connect to Schlage NDEB and LE/B wireless locks via offline Wi-Fi without requiring additional hardware, enabling cost savings and simpler installations.
Avigilon's New H5 Pro Camera
The new Avigilon H5 Pro camera is now shipping!
Training is an essential part of effectively and efficiently using any system installed for the safety and security of your organization. End users want training related to the specific system they will be interacting with and specifically to the way they are programmed to operate. Training on how to program your new or existing system is only half of the equation; understanding the purpose for the system(s) and what it is designed to do is of even greater importance.
Avigilon's New H5 Pro Camera
The new Avigilon H5 Pro camera is now available for pre-order. The H5 Pro camera is our most powerful and innovative high resolution camera yet. Featuring resolutions ranging from 8MP up to 61MP, it delivers stunning image detail, simultaneously providing maximum scene coverage, while minimizing bandwidth and storage consumption through our patented High Definition Stream Management™ (HDSM) 2.0 technology, and embedded self-learning video analytics to enhance situational awareness*.